sos no emotion red
Women's Premium Hoodie
slimmer fitRegional sizing US
Women's Premium Hoodie is in stock. We will print it as soon as you order it.
Delivery time: 4/3/23 - 4/11/23 (Standard)
Women's Premium Hoodie | | Fabric Content: 80% cotton / 20% polyester. heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)
If you're looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you've come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie from our t Collection is everything you could ask for: it's warm and cozy with a tailored and feminine fit, and it's built to last. This item runs small.
- Brand: Spreadshirt
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- Size: 3XL added for colors: white, navy, black & heather grey
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.6 Total stars
First, let me say I love Spreadshirt. It is a terrific, customer focused, environmentally conscious team of people. My sweatshirt is super cute. However, the medium was really small. Great quality though. So soft.
There is a small ** in the sweatshirt behind the pouch. Not sure if the hole is intentional, but it's strange. The Large was snug compared to other large sweatshirts I've purchased.
I would like to write the hoodie was amazing & I hope you make a good discount for me next time . I can deal with you . Thank you,
Very comfy and fits beautifully! True to size!
It is a gift and not giving yet !
Page 1 of 69
sos no emotion red
S.O.S. no emotion red - Save Our Selves As a people. As a community. As a Citizen. As a country, we must understand that if we are to strive, we cannot wait on someone else. We must Save OurSelves!